The Climate Change Authority is committed to a workplace culture that is respectful, inclusive, and diverse, where all employees have a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic whole selves to work every day.
We employ ongoing (permanent) employees and non-ongoing (temporary) employees.
- Exciting and fulfilling work that contributes to Australia’s transition to net zero.
- Interesting and challenging opportunities for highly motivated and skilled individuals, including research, analysis and stakeholder engagement.
- A flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces innovative and strategic thinking.
- Learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills and employability.
- The opportunity to work in a team environment with motivated and experienced leaders who encourage and support your development and career goals.
Staff and managers work together to balance the operating needs of the work unit with the needs of the individual. Options may include full time/part time working arrangements, working from home or other arrangements as agreed by all parties. The majority of the team is based in Canberra.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, mature age, people with disability, culturally and linguistically diverse people and people of the LGBTIQA+ community, including transgender, gender diverse, and intersex people.
The successful applicants will be assessed against the relevant Australian Public Service (APS) work level standards.
Employees are covered by the former Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency Enterprise Agreement 2011-14. The Authority offers Individual Flexible Arrangements when appropriate.
All ongoing vacancies are advertised on the APS Jobs website.